Kindly Help Me, Please! - atha's scrapbook

April 29, 2016

Kindly Help Me, Please!

Few days ago I joined a cyberspace writing competition, and today I got an email telling me that I made it into the final!
SO, the judgement to decide the winner is based on the quality of the article, the number of how much the article is shared, and the number of pageviews.
And I want you to help me!

Kindly open and read my article. If you like it, share this article to your friends and relatives through your social medias!
 
Berjuanglah Wahai Pejuang Masa Depan, Demi Indonesia yang Sombong dan Egois

 The announcement will be on Monday, May 2nd 2016.
I will let you know, whether I win or lose :)
Thank you very much. Vielen Dank. Hvala puno. Terima kasih banyak!

Love,
Atha

No comments:

Post a Comment